Our pillows are filled with silicone-coated polyester flakes, and are particularly appreciated for their volume, comfort and lightness. Strongly recommended for people with allergies, they are available in a wide range of fabrics, weights and sizes.
With their very fine weave, our pillow fabrics prevent synthetic fibres from escaping.
We make the our pillow fabrics with the following materials:
- 100% cotton fabric: basic, superior or percale
- Polycotton fabrics: different combinations of cotton and polyester
- 100% polyester fabrics: white, coloured or printed patterns
- Quilted fabrics: available in a range of compositions. Quilting adds a more attractive aesthetic appearance
- Technical fabric: impermeable, PVC or polyurethane
Our silicone-coated polyester flakes result in pillows with more volume, guaranteeing a longer lifespan than with a basic filling using polyester fibres.
Depending on the firmness required, the weight of our pillows varies between 600 g and 1 kg.
- Rectangular pillows: 50 x 70 cm
- Square pillows: 60 x 60 cm
- Customised sizes available on request